The Death Valley area has so much to offer – it’s one of our favorites! This Virtual Tour Guide not only covers the vast area of Death Valley National Park itself but also includes some of the surrounding areas that are outside of the Park boundaries like Panamint Valley to the west and the Amargosa River Canyon to the east. See our Overview Video Tour of Death Valley at the bottom of this page.
There is just so much to see and do:
- World-class Geology
- Abundance of old Mines
- Breathtaking desert landscape
- Hiking trails and 4WD roads of all levels
- Ghost towns & their Wild West history
- Unique desert Plants and Animals
Let our Virtual Tour Guide take you to the awe-inspiring Death Valley!
This comprehensive Virtual Tour Guide has:
- Over 1500 color photographs
- Over 150 detailed maps
- 22 Road Trips
- 30 Hikes
- 15 Points of Interest
- Chapters on Geology, History, Plants and Animals
Purchase a Guide
Before purchasing the Death Valley guide, decide whether you would like a CD (own the guide) or a subscription (lasts 6 months). Learn more about these two options on the Our Guides page.
Flash Drive Price: